Sunday, March 16, 2014

Project #14

In this lesson plan I intend to show my students proper throwing form, introduce them to peer editing, and improve their ipad and imovie skills. On my first day I will show them youtube videos of how to properly throw. Day two I will give the children pointers and tips on their stance and also describe to them the proper steps of throwing a ball. The third day the children will be given the opportunity to practice what they have learned the past couple of days. On the fourth day the students will get into small groups and video each other throwing a ball. On the last day the students will get into their groups and critique each others videos.

lesson plan

lesson plan

lesson plan

1 comment:

  1. Tyler! First of all, I'd like to compliment you on the layout of your blog. It's very neat and simplistic. Secondly, I don't know that much about teaching sports to children, but I do like the way you've incorporated the use of technology into teaching students, "proper throwing form." I'm sure by doing this you will get some of your more reluctant students to get engaged. Good luck with your teaching career!
    By the way, my name is Chea Driver, and I am a student in EDM510. You can take a look at my blog anytime! Chea Driver

    ReplyDelete