Thursday, April 24, 2014

C4T Summary #4

This was my first post on Lisa's blog.

"Great question and thought Lisa! I attend EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. This is my first time hearing about unconferences, but I completely understand your frustration. It would be very disappointing to spend time and work preparing for these conventions to only have half of the people come that registered. I would suggest maybe sending out emails a couple days before asking for a reply back with a simple yes or no, if the person is still planning on attending. This could help give a better idea on how much food will be needed and how many people to expect. It sounds like you are very dedicated and work hard to make these conventions a great experience. Know you are making a difference even if only half of the people are attending, but I hope something can be implemented to decrease wastefulness and increase attendance."

Lisa Thumann

This is the second comment I left on Lisa's blog Thumann Resources .

"Hi Lisa, My name is Tyler Mills from EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. Teachers can surely learn something from your blog and the links you have. Teachers can always learn more to improve or critique their teachings. Sharing this is information that will benefit many people."

Lisa can be a great help for a teacher in need of help with technology in the classroom. I left the link to her website in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment