Sunday, April 6, 2014

C4K #2

Bonus week- No c4k for this week. (no c4k was assigned during bonus week)

This week I was assigned to Mrs. She's class blog. I was assigned to comment on a voice thread on, Little Voices, Little Scholors . In this section of the class blog they were talking about the problems that the class was having with this particular voice thread.

This week I was assigned a student from the Pt England School named Sarah. The blog post that I left a comment on was about Sarah's personal goals.

My comment on her blog was "HI Sarah, my name is Tyler Mills. I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. First of all I really like your blog. I like all of your goals. My favorite goal that you had was caring for others. Being kind to others is a very good thing to do. Keep up the good work Sarah"

This weeks c4k was for a student named Damien, in Mrs. Squires class. Damien's post was on tropical cyclone lusi.

My comment on this blog post was, "Hi Damien, my name is Tyler Mills from the University of South Alabama in a class called EDM 310. I thought you did a great job on this post. I am sorry to hear the bad news that this storm caused. Keep up the great work on your blog post!". Pt England School

No comments:

Post a Comment