Thursday, April 24, 2014

C4K Summary

My first student I left a comment for was from Pt England School. Here is the comment I left for Dezarae on her blog post.

"Hi Dezarae, My name is Tyler Mills and I am in class EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. You did a great job on your google slides! It was very interesting to learn about pikopiko. I enjoy eating cucumbers so I am sure I would like the taste of pikopiko."

My second post went to Inez at Pt England school. Here is my post that I left for Inez.

"Hi Inez, my name is Tyler Mills and I am from the University of South Alabama in a class called EDM 310. I totally agree with this post you have done. I am a Physical Education major and I know that eating healthy can really improve your life in every way. It is a good thing that you know all of this information. You have done a great job on your blog, keep up the good work!"

Pt England School

No comments:

Post a Comment