Friday, January 17, 2014

Practice Post

Hi, my name is Tyler. I am a junior here at South Alabama. I transfered here from Faulkner State Community College. I went there on an athletic scholarship to play baseball. Sports and the outdoors are my passions. I am a fitness enthusiast and spend much of my time in the gym. I have lived in the Mobile area my whole life. I like living close to the water. I love to fish and spend time at the beach. I also enjoy knee boarding, tubing and wake boarding.

I stay very busy during the week going to school in the morning and going to work at 3:30. i work at a local company called Centralite systems. We manufacture electronic products such as air conditioner thermostats, lighting systems, and motion sensors. I have been there for a year and 3 months. I am planning on getting my substitute teacher certificate to get experience with teaching and with being a substitute I can become a coach somewhere also. Sports have been a huge part of my life. They have taught me many life lessons and have molded me into the person I am today. Without the sport of baseball I would have never went to college. Many coaches have taught me life lessons that have made me a better person not just an athlete. If I can have that same effect on my students and players, then I will view my career as a success. BHS fan pagefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment