Sunday, January 19, 2014

Blog Post #1

I signed up for this class a semester ago. I was not prepared for the class at all. So therefore I dropped the course. I am working 40 hours a week so I was very overwhelmed and intimidated by the amount of hours it was going to take. I am afraid that I will be too busy with work and other classes and forget to keep up with this course. This semester will be my hardest semester of college by far. I am determined this semester to get serious about finishing college. The end of my college career is near but there is much more hard work ahead.

Do It Now

EDM 310 so far is like no other course i have ever taken. It is a technology based class that is teacher specific. I have taken computer classes before but none have taught me anything that EDM 310 has so far. The hardest part of this class will be making time to complete the assignments. I plan to stop being lazy, stop putting things off till the last minute, and get serious about my career. To be successful in this class I am going to need to get started on assignments earlier. I will also put school as my top priority.

2 comments:

  1. "I plan to stop being lazy, stop putting things off till the last minute, and get serious about my career." You have given yourself good advice. Now follow it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working 40 hours a week, and being a full time student? My hat goes off to you. You've already proven you have the dedication it takes to complete this class by working and going to class. Do not be afraid, however, to seek help. That's my advice to you, do not feel like you have to take it all on your self. Good luck with the semester, and see you in class!

    ReplyDelete